Monday, April 25, 2011

Blessed

To get through all we did this weekend I am going to need to have several posts. Here is the first...
Blessed.
Nathan and I feel so very blessed. Holy week leading up to the celebration of Easter is the most important time in our faith. It has been so awesome to begin teaching the boys about the ultimate sacrifice Jesus made for them and for all of us. When we ask James "What is Easter?" He says "Easter is about Jesus. He died on the cross." (it melts my heart) On Friday we went to the live stations of the cross at my parents church. Every year since I was little we have gone to see the 6th graders act out the stations. This year it was so neat to see James starting to pay attention. James kept asking "What happen to Jesus mommy?" Then on Saturday we drove out to my Uncle Tommy & Aunt Cassie's new house in Berkshire. Their new house is on a big piece of property and is very nice. James even got to ride Uncle Tommy's tractor.



No comments:

Post a Comment