Monday, October 10, 2011

Texas/OU Weekend

The Texas/Oklahoma game is always the most exciting game of the season.   I miss the days of driving to Dallas and experiencing the fun first hand but hopefully as our kids get older we will get to make the trip again in the coming years.  For now it is just fun sharing the rivalry weekend with family.  Even though the weekend didn't turn out the way we would have liked it was still fun watching the game and hopefully we will get them next year!  My poor family not only had to endure the first UT loss of the season but also had to deal with Mommy and my new found 'morning sickness' I have begun experiencing.  Thankfully I am blessed to have such a loving husband who is taking such great care of me.  'Morning sickness' is new to me because I was lucky enough not to have experienced much sickness at all while pregnant with both of the boys.  (hopefully the sickness is short lived but if not the reward of another healthy and beautiful child is worth all the sickness in the world)
Hook'em!
Some pictures before the game




The boys love their Uncle Jeff
Grandma helped James make his first caramel apple

No comments:

Post a Comment