Wednesday, January 11, 2012

God's love

“I will not leave you nor forsake you.” Joshua 1:5

“Have mercy on me, Lord, for I languish; Lord, heal me; my bones are trembling, and my soul is greatly shaken.” Psalm 6:3-4

“As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the maker of all things.” Ecclesiastes 11:5

“Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope.  My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.”  Psalm 119: 49-50

1 comment:

  1. "He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs." Zephaniah 3:17. Just as you rejoice over your precious son Joshua, the Lord delights and rejoices in you my beautiful friend. Love, Grace

    ReplyDelete