Saturday, July 21, 2012

I couldn't let the day go by with out also posting about Joshua.  Today Joshua would have been four months old.  In someways I feel like it was just yesterday I was holding him in my arms and in others I feel like it has been an eternity since I have seen his face.  Everyday we feel the void of Joshua in our lives.  Everyday James tells us how much he misses his brother and asks us what we think he is doing in Heaven.  James and John Patrick both go to sleep every night holding Joshua's prayer card with his picture.  Every night they ask Joshua to pray for them and kiss their prayer cards.  Most recently the boys have been asking Joshua to pray that God will give us another baby.  Nathan and I pray also that God will bless us with many more children, however because of the damage done to my uterus after John Patrick and the fact that I have already had 3 c-sections they doctors are asking us to wait.  Please continue to keep our family in your prayers.  Prayers of strength and hope of one day being reunited with Joshua in Heaven and prayers of patience for God to add to our family.  We know that each day is a gift and we are not guaranteed tomorrow.  Nathan and I are so blessed to have the opportunity to raise James and John Patrick and to be parents of a Saint in Heaven.  We pray that when God's timing is right God will bless us with many more beautiful children to raise here on earth.  For now we will wait.  A song that multiple friends have given to us as a song to hold on to is "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller.  Thank you to all the amazing people who are helping us walk this walk.  Love to all.
 
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.  Psalm 40:1
 

Found at Beemp3.com

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 21, 2012

    Oh, Sarah Beth, I think about you, and pray for you. Take care...much much love. Victoria

    ReplyDelete