Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Lord is Good

We are blessed to announce that we are expecting baby Smoter #4 to arrive in early August. Nathan, myself and the boys could not be more thrilled! While this news is beyond exciting we are changed by Joshua's life and we are so aware that we are not guaranteed anything. We desperately await this child's entrance into the world and we ask for prayers for a healthy baby and delivery.



I trust in your faithfulness. Grant my heart joy in your help, That I may sing of the LORD,  "How good our God has been to me!"  PSALM 13:6

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! So happy for y'all and praying for a great pregnancy. Your boys are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Beth, I am so excited to be reading this! Blessing to you and your family! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete