Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A few sweet pictures of brothers being brothers.  It is beautiful how much love these boys share for each other.  Tonight James told me how he can't wait for us to have 100 more babies.  :)  He is his mothers son for sure. 


Since I was cleared to workout after delivering Jude some friends and I have been training for the Houston half marathon.  I am beyond blessed by the friends God has placed in my life and it is a beautiful thing to have friends who are walking the same path of life as me.  Having friends to run with is not only good for the body but good for the soul.  
Here are 3 of the 5 of us that ran together this past Sunday.  We were at the Expo getting our numbers for the race.  Between the 5 of us we have 20 precious children.

Gregory and James

Charlie and John Patrick

Here we are before the race on Sunday.  It was my 3rd Half Marathon, hopefully one day I'll actually run a Full Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment