Monday, December 19, 2011

Catching up...

Some of these pictures are from earlier in the month that didn't get posted.
 Decorating the Christmas tree
 A visit from St. Nicholas

Hanging out with my three boys
The boys always give Mary kisses when we play outside



Grandpa Austin's Birthday Party at my Aunt Janet's house last night





The boys love their "Grandpa Austin"


Tonight the boys just looked so cute playing in front of the Christmas tree



Our Elf on the Shelf, "Garth"
 We have our MRI scheduled for tomorrow morning at Texas Children's.  Please keep Joshua in your prayers and pray for a miracle for our little guy.  He is starting to kick at night which is a wonderful reminder of how blessed we are to still have him growing inside of me.

1 comment:

  1. trying to leave you daily reminders of my journey with you. I will be at the foot of the cross, praying and rejoicing and remembering my journey too,...with you. This post reminded me of the one time Cana got hiccups. Its like i can remember each and every jump. So beautiful. Thank you for reminding me! I will be out of town for a couple nights but will be with you, even still. and even if our stories are different, i'm so blessed to meet another family who opted out of an amnio. I had a hard time finding just one family who lived it the way we did. peace. c.

    ReplyDelete