Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

Here are some pictures from our Easter weekend.  
My favorite James quotes of the weekend were, "Joshua is in Heaven with Jesus Mommy, praying for us.  And he already has had Easter because he is in Heaven." & "Jesus died on the cross so that we can go to Heaven to see Joshua"  Nathan and I are so blessed to have James and John Patrick.
My brother, Kenneth saw this on the side of an abandoned building downtown while he was walking back to work from Mass one day last week. 
I really wanted to see it myself and take some pictures with it so on Sunday we drove downtown for a quick photo shoot.
Easter morning with the boys

Dyeing Easter eggs at Grandma and Grandpa's House

Easter egg hunt



Cute cousins after digging their bunny holes

1 comment:

  1. I love the family pic. What an incredibly beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete