Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I can't believe that four weeks ago today Joshua was born and went home to his Heavenly Father.  Today, April 18th was our tentative scheduled c-section date.  It is hard to think about what today would have been like... I just have to be thankful for the precious time we had with our beautiful son and be joyful that he is in his eternal home.  
I have tried multiple times to post this video without luck.  I think this time it should work.  Before you push play you might want to scroll to the bottom of the blog and pause the music first.  We haven't heard news yet about the blood work we took last week.  Please keep this intention in your prayers.

5 comments:

  1. Love you, babe. He gets more beautiful every time I see him. What a mity pray- er he is!! I am so happy you got so many AMAZING pictures to treasure as you wait for reunion with your boy. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness sweet girl... what amazing moments captured... when words just aren't enough... thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a good Mommy. I know Joshua can't wait to hold you and love you and your family, like you have loved him. For now, our heavenly Father will love him and keep him for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep thinking of all the parents who know their child will be born with a condition that may not allow them to live very long and how so many of those parents choose abortion, but never get these beautiful moments with their child. Thank you so much for choosing life for your beautiful son. He has touched so many lives thanks to your generous love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SarahBeth, You are so strong in your faith, it is inspirational and motivational to everyone else. Your family is so beautiful and God has blessed you so much. Sending my prayers to you & your family. Nena Calvin

    ReplyDelete