Sunday, August 26, 2012

Harper Katherine

I was about to go to bed and I just couldn't stop thinking about this sweet little girl.  Today my good friend Jenny had a memorial service for her baby girl who lived inside her for 16 weeks before going home to her Heavenly Father.  Harper is Jenny's fourth child and second in Heaven.  Words can not express how it feels to loose a child and my heart aches for their family.   
I think this picture is so powerful.  What a beautiful image of life.  Harper is alive.  Same as Joshua and Hope.  They are alive because they are no longer separated from God.  We don't understand God's plan but we trust in Him and are thankful for the hope of eternity with our precious children.

You formed my inmost being;
you knit me in my mother’s womb.
Psalm 139:13

Joshua, Harper and Hope pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment