Friday, April 26, 2013

BUNK BEDS and 5th anniversary

This morning the boys woke up knowing that their bunk beds were going to be delivered today.  Their excitement was adorable.  I think James sat by the front door with his face against the glass for at least 45 minutes.  When they finally arrived they were thrilled to get to watch the men put them together.  I am so excited for the boys to have 'big boy bunk beds', but at the same time it is sad to know that they are becoming 'big boys'.  Today is also a special day for mommy and daddy because today is our 5th anniversary.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband.  Today Nathan came home early from work and took me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Taste of Texas.  
Special thanks to Baba and Pappy for coming in town to watch the boys for us.  










No comments:

Post a Comment